Let’s go to Hawaii! No matter if you are just traveling around or you want to move with your family, Hawaii is the most wonderful, and beautiful, place you can get to! A lot of people usually visit Hawaiian beaches but do not have time to explore the exciting sea world and other wonderful areas. But, beaches are not the only place to visit and spend time on. If you are an adventurous type, you will definitely enjoy spending time here. Even though you won’t have time to explore everything, if you are on a vacation, we will introduce you with some of the most popular activities in Hawaii!
Islands Of Hawaii
Hawaii includes several islands and the most popular ones are Maui, Kauai, Oahu, and The Big Island. This is the only U.S. state that is located in Oceania and the only one that is composed of islands only! Hawaii is the most popular place for tourists because its surrounded by water and it has wonderful beaches and active volcanoes.
If you decide to move to Hawaii, simply call your local movers Hawaii and negotiate a price!
Most Popular Activities in Hawaii – what to search for?
Wonderful Island Maui
Maui is the second largest island of Hawaii. It covers around 725 square miles and has 145 thousand residents. In case you are moving to Hawaii, you should know that the climate is really warm. Also, there are some things you should know if you are Moving to Maui!
You can definitely experience the most popular activities in Hawaii if you go to Maui! Some of the places that you should check while you are staying at Maui are:
- Adventure Snorkeling – a wonderful place where bigger ships can not fit. Explore the sea world, exotic fishes and spend one hour in the water with them.
- Sunken Ship – Take a submarine tour to explore the sea world and see the sunken ship!
- Working Dairy Farm – A little bit different than the other activities but can still be fun! Visit Goat dairy farm if you want to see and try a few of 30 types of cheeses that they are making!
- The road to Hana – The road to Hana is a must to travel on if you are planning to stay at Maui. The best thing is that you can pick where to stop if you are interested to see something specific, provided that you are driving, of course. You can see wonderful landscapes, a bamboo forest, waterfalls and much more!
- Sea Turtles – Every day at sunset, you can visit Ho’okipa Beach and see sea turtles resting. 20 to 40 turtles will get out of the water and sleep on the beach.
- Lahaina Town – Another wonderful, historic city! Great place for a good meal and some shopping! Also, if you are trying to find a house here, check out some house prices in Lahaina Town!
- Waimea Canyon – Another one of the most popular activities in Hawaii! Beautiful Waimea Canyon! One mile wide, 3300 feet deep and ten miles long canyon will fascinate you! No need for tours here so you will be able to spend as much time as you want at this wonderful place!
- Hawaii’s Only Meadery – Try authentic Hawaiian alcoholic drink made of local fruits!
- Na Pali Coast – Enjoy Na Pali coast views during a lovely dinner on a sailing tour that lasts four hours!
- Helicopter Tour – You can’t miss the helicopter tour! Kauai Island has a lot of space that you won’t be able to see and explore by foot. Take a tour with the door off and admire the beauty of the Kauai Island! However, kids under the age of 10 are not allowed on tours like this. But, if you want to try it, you are in for a whole one and a half hour ride.
In case you want to move from Kauai Island to The Big Island, check out some tips on Moving between the Hawaiian Islands!
- Snorkeling with Sharks – If you love sharks and you are not afraid of seeing them without being in a cage, this is a place for you. You will be able to see sharks in their own environment. For tours like these, there are no age limits but guests should be good swimmers!
- North Shore Beach – For those who like to spend time in the sun. You can enjoy the most popular activities in Hawaii on this beach. Enjoy swimming, surfing, snorkeling or scuba diving!
- Statue of Duke Kahanamoku – Visit stature of Duke Kahanamoku, sheriff of Honolulu, Olympic swimmer, and Hollywood actor! The statue is located on Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki.
- Get a Tattoo! – If you like tattoos, visit “Soul Signature Tattoo” shop in Downtown Honolulu and get one.
If you have a house in Hawaii and you want to make some money out of it, check out some tips on making money renting your house out!
The Big Island
- Holualoa Town – Small town totally dedicated to art! If you love art, you should visit and enjoy so many art galleries in Holualoa town!
- Ahu’ena Heiau – If you like historical places, you should also visit temple used by King Kamehameha the Great, the person who’s responsible for the unification of all of the Hawaiian islands.
- Hilo Farmers Market – One of the best markets in the U.S. You will find plenty of vendors selling local fruit, baked things, coffee etc.
- Ride a Bike – If you like biking, The Big Island and Maui are places for you! You can rent a bike in several locations and explore the Island whenever you want!
- Volcano Overlook and Rainforest Hike – All the tours here are customizable so you can pick where you want to go. Recommended sites are Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls, Liliuokalani Gardens, Richardson’s Black Sand Beach and many more.
- Kona Coffee Farm – We all love coffee! If you want to know more about it and about the process of coffee making, this is a place you have to visit!
- Lava Tour – Be prepared for this one because the hike will take several hours. But don’t miss it, this is not something you can see often! Lava tours start early in the morning!
- Manta Ray Night – Go on a tour and meet these gentle giants! Get in a boat and attract those lovely creatures with some light, there will be hundreds of them.
These are the most popular activities in Hawaii! If you decide to move there or simply go on a vacation, you will have the best time ever! Have fun!